Monday, March 25, 2013

Welcome to my blog's new home!

Hello and welcome to my blog, This Diabetic Life, formerly teenwithdiabetes.jimdo.com!

I finally decided to move my blog away from the old platform to Google's Blogger.  Although this is a new location, the same ole content will be found here.  Specifically diabetes news, information, and anecdotes about living with with the lamest disease in the world.

I was diagnosed when I was in junior high, and had a rough time accepting the disease.  Needless to say, high school was not a great time for me, but I am excited about my new life as a college student and determined to live an amazing life despite my disease.

I blog out of dedication to diabetes advocacy, and I would love to open the lines of communication for anyone with the disease, and even for those who don't have it!  Please feel free to follow me on Twitter (@TeenDiabetesBlg) and Google+  and join my Google+ group This Diabetes Life.

Thanks for visiting, check back regularly, and enjoy!

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment